Nowadays, it has become trendy for the youths to get knowledge over programming language and then work for Cybersecurity. However, Cyber Security professionals do not have or instead need coding skills. But it is necessary to have a piece of basic knowledge regarding the language to work on. Many programming languages will help a person to gain enough understanding regarding the programming language which will be helpful to get a job in the Cyber Security position.
Helpful programming languages are the following:
- · HTML – it is a markup language that is used virtually by every website. Every cyber-security must understand this language to perform their job. HTML is considered as the initial stage of learning a programming language.
- · Python – this will help the person to automate tasks and then conduct the analysis of malware. However, Python is not only programming language being used by a third-party script “script kiddie”, but hackers also use AutoSploit as a hacking tool which is written by Python.
- · C language – it is a significant reverse-engineering and also finding vulnerabilities. This programming language is still prevalent because it is very easy to learn by anyone. Any programmer can write low-level language under C. Hackers use C to find any vulnerabilities.
- · C++ - it is the improved version of C. C++ can support objects and classes more than C and t is faster and better in the performance basis also more than C programming language.
- · Assembly – it is essential to understand how malware works.
- · PHP – the websites mainly use this to code. It also works to protect the sites as well.
Cyber-Security is considered a big field that offers people a different range of job opportunities like security analysts, forensic investigators, ethical hackers and many hi-tech jobs which mainly require a vast range of skills and good knowledge over programming language. It may not be important to be a professional in coding language, but it is important to gain a piece of good knowledge over the language because no matter what the job profile is a person must have a good command over coding language because Cyber-Security is all about coding or programming language.
There are cyber-crimes increasing daily which needs to get stopped and so there is an evolvement of the programming language. When a person has gained basic knowledge over the basics of required programming language which are listed above, it will help the person to understand the basics of the crime. That person will be able to function his/her job and work accordingly by solving the issue. Students can seek help from ‘programming language assignment help online’ and ‘programming language assignment helper’ to get good assistance over the programming language.
The cyber-attacks are improving and not limited as they are now ranging from SQL injections to specific social engineering attacks. Being a cyber-professional, a person must improve their knowledge over programming language so that they can face a threat, recognize the problem and find a solution to work over it.
Reference From-How Programming Is Changing The Cyber Security